The Spinal Flow Technique is an incredibly fast and effective way to help you heal and feel amazing in your body again. It’s a gentle and holistic approach that is used to heal many diseases, illnesses and pain. Spinal Flow Technique is a blend of the cutting-edge science and healing arts.
What is Spinal Flow Technique?
The reason why it is so incredibly effective is that emotional, chemical and physical tension is located in the nervous system and this technique allows the blockages to be released and healed.
About Dr. Carli Axford
Hi, my name is Dr. Carli Axford and I’m the creator of the Spinal Flow Technique
I’ve created this technique based on decades of experience helping thousands of people get their health and life back.
For the last 20 years I’ve worked with the physical, chemical and emotional causes of illness and disease. My unique approach has helped thousands of clients with headaches, back pain, disc injuries, low energy, infertility, digestive issues, stress, anxiety and depression. If you suffer from any of these or additional symptoms, I’d love to help you heal using the Spinal Flow Technique.
How does it work?
- The Spinal Flow Technique (SFT) is a very specific and replicable technique based on the 7 gateways of the spine and access points which facilitate healing via the nervous system.
- It has helped thousands of clients recover from chronic headaches, back pain, disc injuries, low energy, infertility, digestive complaints, stress, and depression.
- SFT finds, identifies and releases layers of physical, chemical and emotional tension, effecting ease in the body.
- It also uncovers stored trauma that’s been in the body for a long time, causing blockages, disease, and illness. This hidden trauma resides in the spine or nervous system; finding it allows the person to feel and discard it so that doesn’t continue to block them in life.
- SFT facilitates a full rewiring of the brain, and your body relearns what it already knew, to begin with—how to self-heal.
- As a result of working through SFT, people experience a Spinal Flow healing wave where every cell of the body feels connected and free.
- After each session you are more grounded and connected to your real and Essential Self, as well as to your own heart and body intelligence. You will experience more energy and ease, as well as enjoy more restful sleep, focus and mental clarity, and an overall feeling of well-being
- Spinal Flow is practiced on Tyler Tolman’s 30 Day Retreats to help clients with their healing.
- Become a Certified Spinal flow Practitioner, no need for prior experience or qualifications to join our team.
** While I am a qualified Chiropractor – Spinal Flow Technique is not a chiropractic technique. There is no manual adjustments or manipulations conducted, taught or received by anyone. Spinal Flow is a gentle healing modality that consists of light touches on areas of the spine that we call gateways. The pressure is extremely light and gentle.
Who is it for?
The Spinal Flow Technique has helped thousands of clients with
- back pain,
- disc injuries,
- low energy,
- digestive complaints,
- many more symptoms and illnesses.
I’ve helped many people like you to reclaim their health and freedom in their bodies. People who couldn’t walk, walked. People with chronic illnesses healed. Pain, insomnia, anxiety and stress went away.
I’m confident I can help you find the ease and get your life back.
Is Spinal Flow accredited?
The Spinal Flow Technique is a fully approved technique, fully accredited by the International Institute of Complementary Therapists (IICT).
Rest assured that all of our certified Spinal Flow therapists are also eligible for full malpractice and professional indemnity insurance. So you can relax knowing the Spinal Flow technique is a safe and gentle healing modality.
Dr Carli is also an approved training provider of the the technique. If you are interested in learning how to become a Spinal Flow Healer read on below.
How to experience Spinal Flow Technique?
I teach and practice Spinal Flow Technique in the following programs: